About Me

My photo
It's interesting to look at your life, past to present, and think: "It has all led up to this...." And then wonder where it will lead to next.

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Feeling Inspired. Cool.

You can very easily be considered cool in my book. I automatically think people who use the term "epic fail" are both hilarious and cool (I recently used it = I am cool).

Cool is easy.

But here are some incredibly inspiring people (who seem pretty friggin' cool too):

allthingshendricks.blogspot.com
livesayhaiti.blogspot.com
http://givingoflife.com/browse/heartline_ministries/ (vote here for this crazy awesome ministry to receive a much needed grant)

You can find more through these blogs as well.

It is amazing to see what God is doing in Haiti.

I want to be a part of it.


No comments: