About Me

My photo
It's interesting to look at your life, past to present, and think: "It has all led up to this...." And then wonder where it will lead to next.

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

It's amazing how hard you can try and still fail. It's amazing how much you can give and still fall short. It's amazing how anyone at anytime can turn on you, or you on them. How easily we can turn ourselves into victims because we can't face the fact that we are guilty.

I get angry and I want to throw things, or punch certain people in the face. I get so hurt by insensitivity, selfishness of others, and just plain stupidity. I want to scream, "Hey idiot! You deserve everything that's coming at you!" I want to give up on the whole lot.

Sometimes when I'm done pointing my finger and cursing, I look at my own reflection.

As long as we can not accept God's grace, His love, and His forgiveness, we will always be the victims. We will never heal. We will always beat ourselves over the head with our failings and blame others for our shame. We will push away those that love us till they can no longer stand to look at us. It's a vicious cycle this humanity thing.